GREEN MANURE- Lablab
- Annual creeping legume for cover crops
- 100g covers approximately 50 square meters
Annual creeping legume for cover crops. Early flowering variety good for fixing nitrogen in soil. Fast growing, useful for suppressing weeds and improving soil quality. Well suited to hot humid climates over the wet season. Best sown in Summer although can also be sown in late Spring. Also known as Dolichos or Hyacinth bean.
100g covers approximately 50 square meters.
How to grow:
- Prepare soil for sowing ; remove any weeds and cultivate well.
- Sow seed at a rate of 100g to 50 square metres into cultivated soil. Sowing depth: 40-60mm
- Grow until the plants are approaching flowering then cut or slash and dig into the soil to decompose.
|When:||Late spring and summer|
(Product number: Z-0011)
|Botanical name:||Lablab purpureus|
|Quarantine restrictions:||NOT TO WA OR TAS|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Seed Collection Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.