Chrysanthemum seeds. Heirloom, open pollinated, non-hybrid and non-GMO seeds with no chemical treatments.
Chrysanthemum multicaule, 80 seeds
- Good for beds, rockeries and container
Sow: Spring and summer
Leucanthemum paludosum, 450 seeds
- Pure white petals with yellow centers
Ismelia carinata, 60 seeds
- A mix of bi and tri-coloured flowers
Sow: Spring and early summer
Tanacetum coccineum, 60 seeds
- Also known as "Pyrethrum"
Chrysanthemum cinerariifolium, 50 seeds
- Flower heads are used to make an insecticide